CUPE LOCAL 1091 has several items that are considered surplus at our new union office. As per the local’s trustee recommendation, these items are being sold through a sealed bid auction. Highest bid takes the item(s). There is no minimum bid amount.
Please bid on each item separately
1. Panasonic stainless steel microwave 1.3 – 1.5 cu ft
2. Double pedastal desk. Light woodgrain colour. 4 drawers
3. L shaped work desk. Dark brown in colour. 4 drawers
4. Electrolux volta upright vacuum cleaner. 12 volt. For carpets only. Just serviced by vacuum works in Ladner. Has new bag inserts.
5. 4 board room chairs on casters. Grey tweed fabric
6. Formax electric document folder
7. Small grey 2 drawer metal filing cabinet
Sealed bids will be received at the union office up to 4:00 pm on Friday, February 23, 2018. You may send your bid(s) via the district school mail, by regular Canada Post or dropping it off directly at the union office. If you are bidding on more than one item, you may include all bids in one sealed envelope.
Please print your full name, work location and contact phone number on your bid. Your sealed envelope should be addressed to: cupe local 1091, sealed bid auction.
Successful bidders will be notified the week of March 1, 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact Patti Price, president at (604) 312-7595